KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Keeping customer data safe is a huge responsibility and our top priority. We work hard to protect our customer’s data from the latest threats. This is not a one-time effort, it’s a continual process that we monitor and work on.
Security issues come to light through different means and activities, from articles in the technical press, discovery during routine work, and through our internal reviews and vulnerability scans.
HOW WE DEAL WITH SECURITY ISSUES
When we discover a security threat we follow this process:
1. Understand the nature of the threat.
2. Assess the risk of the threat to our customer’s data – bearing in mind the likelihood of breach and the impact of a possible breach.
3. Scope the work required to mitigate or eliminate the risk.
4. Prioritise any work according to the results of this risk assessment.
5. Once the issue is resolved we’ll email our database
REPORTING SECURITY PROBLEMS
Send all security concerns directly to us from
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can, usually this will be in 4 hours during weekdays, but we do check in at weekends too.